Randstad is looking to hire a Ocean /Import Agent for the city of El Segundo.
Shift: 8:30 am to 6 pm
Pay: $ 15/hr
LONG TERM-TEMP TO HIRE
1. Perform standard ocean import and custom brokerage operations and customer cycles.
2. Data Entry of shipments, including arrival notices, delivery orders
3 .Receive pre-alerts process shipping documents and import filing (ISF)
4. Monitor and trace daily freight status.
5. Arrange pick up and delivery of custom's freight and follow up POD.
6. Handle ocean import consolidation breakdown.
7. Issue shipping invoices and approve supplier's invoices.
8. Close shipping files.
9. Assist and answer daily internal and external customer inquiries.
10. Report and coordinate with cargo claim process and filling.
12. Assist management and developing ocean projects/businesses.
13. Other jobs related to ocean operations to be assigned by management.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
If you meet the requirements please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call the office at (310) 243-1800 Ask for Denisee
2269 West 190th St
Torrance, ca 90504
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.