Account Development Manager
Randstad is seeking an Account Manager to service our clients in Lawrenceville, GA. If you enjoy finding the right candidate for the right company, this is the position for you. This is a "full desk" position focused on manufacturing and logistics staffing. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to maintain and expand relationships with our existing clients.- The right candidate will also have the business development experience to grow our client base in the region. Account Managers work in a fast-paced, but highly rewarding environment. As a Randstad Account Development Manager, you can stand out based on a passionate work ethic, be part of a driven team environment, and succeed by having the desire to achieve and never give up.
The primary objective of an Account Development Manager is to expand relationships with Randstad's preferred clients by filling the maximum number of job orders for the client and gaining access to new departments.-
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Sell staffing services through effective phone calls and in-person visits
- Sell the value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop a qualified talent pool of candidates, while understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Make the match between the client's staffing needs and the candidates' skills and experience.
- Market the Talent's skills to the right companies to ensure the best match
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and talent management.
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business including volume, pricing, and management of days sales outstanding (DSO)
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of client share.
- Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM
--3+ years recruiting/staffing experience OR retail business development experience
--Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
--Base salary range $42K to 50K, depending upon experience
--Monthly bonus based on team performance
--Medical, dental, and vision plan
--Career growth opportunity
--Is team-oriented and has strong interpersonal skills
--Is deadline driven and has a sense of urgency
--Is extremely organized and able to self-manage
--Can take initiative and be proactive
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com.?? You may also contact Wendy Cogan by email at email@example.com for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.