Data Entry Positions
Our client is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States, with operations worldwide. We are currently recruiting for Data Entry candidates on all shifts. It is a fast pace production environment. Great location downtown Chicago, minutes away from public transportation, offering competitive pay rates $13/hr to $14.95/hr.
2nd Shift (3pm - 11:30pm)
Available to work Saturday
- 10,000 kph (data entry only)
- Attention to detail is critical
- Meet productivity goals
- Validate information for accuracy
- Prepare documents for processing
- Ability to produce quality work in a high volume production environment required
- Job may require lifting up to 30lbs (bank requirement
Working hours: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- At least 1 year of office experience
- Positive, helpful attitude with a high sensitivity to customer needs
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
***Candidates will undo go an extensive criminal background check, credit check and drug test**
Qualified candidates please follow the line and complete the questionnaire:
If you are interested, apply at www.randstadstaffing.com and complete the questionnaire mentioned above. We will reach out and schedule an interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.