Data Entry Clerk Production Control Overnight
Financial services company in Secaucus is looking for a responsible individual who is looking for a long term position with growth opportunity.
This Forms Management Clerk is responsible for accurately updating and closing production job tickets, which will feed Client Services and Finance for billing and/or metrics. Responsibilities also include monitoring, updating and closing jobs within ancillary systems that might interact with IPW/IPM and/or the IDF/MRDF's. Re-scheduling print jobs is also required.
Hours 4 PM to 12 AM or 12 AM to 8 AM (weekends and Holidays when needed)
- Accurately update the File Maker Pro (FMP) online version of the production job ticket with print, mail insertion, hand insertion, and quality information along with any postage information that is available.
- Close production job tickets with all information necessary to ensure proper completion of the job has been supplied and updated.
- Perform various tasks (such as hand insertion, house holding, scanning, QC, etc.) required of the Production Support Special Handling Statement Team during month end processing.
- Receive job tickets that are completed by different areas and process appropriately based on the unique requirements of each area and mail category.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the job processing functions and responsibilities of the print, insertion and quality areas and effectively utilize various systems (Dashboard, Portal, IPW, Direct Connect, etc.) to identify potential problems with production jobs. Alert management of any findings.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: 12:00 AM - 8:00 AM
High School diploma required (or equivalent education and experience)
Microsoft Office and EXCEL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Aptitude for high-level organization, attention-to-detail, and extreme professionalism as well as professional appearance.
Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Ability to prioritize workload responsibilities.
Ability to gather and analyze data.
Able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required..
If you match the above job description and are looking for a full time or part time opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Only Candidates who attach their resume will be considered for this position
Please apply online and submit your resume to email@example.com
*Available Shift(s) (Weekends and Holidays if needed)
4 pm to 12 am
12 am to 8 am
Walk ins okay Monday through Thursday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm and Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (Please Dress Business Casual)
Employee Benefits Include:
-Holiday Pay Eligibility
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Short Disability Plan
- Term Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Employee Discount Program
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.