A leading client located in Northfield, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Direct Hire, Buyer position.
The Buyer will be responsible for the timely and cost effective procurement and delivery of goods and services to the organization.
- Coordinate sourcing, bidding, purchasing, and receiving of supplies, equipment, and/or services for various departments and programs for the company
- Evaluate the pricing of vendor products and services and negotiate terms and pricing schemes for products as applicable
- Establish new vendor contracts to expand and enhance the vendor base and maintain vendor contact in regards to new and alternative products
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 2-3 years of Buyer or Purchasing experience required
- Must have great negotiation and analytical skills
-$50,000 - $60,000 per year
-Direct Hire - 33-40 hours/week
-Comprehensive Benefits Package Available
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Join an organization that has been recognized as one of the "Top Places to Work" according to the Chicago Tribune
- Non-profit organization that allows opportunities for personal and professional growth
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Eric Kaszuba via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.