Gaming Support Customer Service Associate
Are you looking for a CAREER and not just a job than these opportunities are for you!!!!!!!
Randstad is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives that are familiar with gaming. This North Austin client is one of the largest well known gaming companies in the world and is in need of individuals looking to grow with their company using your customer service experience. The opportunities are temporary to direct with great benefits.
This is a contact/call center that requires their employee's to be flexible during their hours of operation. You must be comfortable and flexible to work an 8 hour shift any hours and or days in a 7 day work week from 8 AM to 12:30 AM.
- Respond to gaming customer inquiries and provide first contact resolution of customer issues via phone, chat and email.
- Perform account maintenance, data entry, and order processing functions.
- Provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys.
- Provide proactive customer communication via phone, chat, or email when necessary.
- Escalate or refer issues beyond the scope of Tier I training and duties.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Available to work days, nights, and weekends
- Customer service experience with verbal and written communication skills
Would like to see candidates with:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of and passion for the gaming industry is a plus but not a requirement. With appropriate computer and customer service skills this could be a great opportunity for you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.