A Global Pharmaceutical Company located in Lexington, MA is seeking an Executive Assistant.
6-12 month contract
Supports one or more Mid-Senior level managers. Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, and preparing presentations and financial data. Has advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others. Has the ability to perform Internet research. Work is generally of highly confidential nature. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Formats and edits meeting materials and presentations as requested
Experience & Knowledge:
Essential: Makes decisions regarding calendar management and competing priorities. Makes decisions on arrangements and scheduling for internal and external meetings.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Key Skills, abilities and Compentencies:
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision.
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook is essential.
- Experience with expense reporting systems/ software.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
Must have experience supporting senior level management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.