Heathcare Sales and Supply Reorder
Thank you for viewing this posting! Please be sure you are registered at www.randstadusa.com, resume uploaded, and then apply to this posting, if you are interested.
Randstad is recruiting for a Contact Center Sales Representative, in the healthcare supply field, in the Antioch area of Nashville.
Anticipated start date: Monday, June 18
Pay: $12.50-13, depending on department and candidate experience
Schedule: 8-5, M-F
Term: long term, contract to hire
- Health, vision and dental, while working through Randstad
- Great schedule
- Once permanent, a candidate can earn production bonuses, as well as other benefits
Responsibilities will include:
- inbound or outbound calls in a contact center environment
- securing an order or reorder of medical supplies
- adhering to HIPAA patient privacy regulations
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ideal candidate will:
- be experienced in sales or customer service
- will have some experience selling, upselling, or wanting to learn and hone these skills
- have functional Microsoft skills
- be able to type and make notes while speaking on the phone
If you meet these qualifications, and you are interested, please apply to this posting, submitting your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.