We have an exciting Marketing Coordinator position available 3 month contract with a possibility of an extension including flexible hours! Minimum of 2 days per week, but could increase based on availability. Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Managing travel including visa requests
- Managing administrative work like supplies, handling correspondence ???incoming and outgoing
- Helping with various IT access like Concur, any IT issues etc.
- Manage meetings and calendar
- Help with event planning like day long meetings, arranging lunch for the attendees etc. In case of offsite, handle/lead the event work
- Invoice tracking and raising
- Professionally and accurately manage supervisor's agenda, calendar appointments, travel and meeting dates.
- Schedule candidates to interview with the sales team, working with various Recruitment Agencies and/or the candidate.
- Manage expense reports in a timely manner
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication style - written and verbal
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality with the ability to be patient and empathetic
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Computer knowledgeable/ basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.