Are you passionate about digital and Ecommerce? This is an opportunity not to miss! Outstanding performers in this role can look forward to join the Ecommerce marketing team as a permanent member!
The Content Associate is responsible for delivery of communication assets across power brands such as Lysol, Finish, Airwick etc. with remit across Amazon.Com 1st Party, 3rd party (Marketplace customers), Pure Play and Bricks & Clicks (B&C) such as Walmart.com, Target.com, Costco.com etc. You would not only be launching brands in the e-commerce world but also activate key campaigns such as Prime Day, Back-to-school, holiday season!
As a part of the dynamic 'Activation and Innovation' ecommerce team in RB's Hygiene and Home business, you will help lead digital transformation in the ecommerce space. We are looking for professionals who have very high energy and are quick learners. He/she should be agile and be able to adapt to last minute changes. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects would be key for someone to be successful in this role.
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of search and digital marketing would be a plus
- Responsible for identifying and driving ecommerce content creation for power brands. Would pick up the brand tool kit from the brand marketing team.
- Work with content agency to create Product Display page (PDP) assets such as images, copy, video ??? A+/B+ content, enhanced images, titles, bullets.
- Customize original content toolkit based on customer (Walmart/Target/Club) specific content guidelines to ensure content scores on ???best in class??? ratings (customer scorecards, industry benchmark tools such as Clavis).
- Responsible for ensuring the DAM, Salsify and Webcollage have updated content for the respective brands always.
- Work with creative agencies to create communication content for Activation campaigns such as Prime Day, Back-To-School and holiday deals
- Would work on consumer touchpoints such as website, email, Facebook, digital banners to activate consumer campaigns.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
--High energy, positive attitude with a strong passion to learn.
--Thrives in a team-oriented work environment and can also work well independently
--Good oral and written communication skills
--Takes feedback well and applies learning to future work
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.