Loan Document Analyst
Recently earn your degree and now you're ready to gain valuable professional experience and exposure with a large well known company? As a Loan Document Analyst, you're a part of something big, working behind the scenes to provide operational and administrative support to a business that offers a broad range of financial services around the country.
Randstad has several positions available in multiple departments with one of the world's top financial companies. These long term (up to 24 months) positions have amazing potential for permanent hire. Our pay is competitive, $15-$18/hr.(dependent on department) and opportunities are located in South Minneapolis, St. Louis Park and Eagan.
As a Loan Document Analyst you could work with a variety of functions, such as:
- Audit variety of critical financial documents for completeness and accuracy; noting or resolving errors or deficiencies
- Analyze financial information and documents to determine proper action
- Act as a liaison between lenders and other internal departments or external vendors through phone and email correspondence
- Work collaboratively with external vendors to quickly obtain missing or required documentation
- Perform research to gather necessary information or documents to input into appropriate systems, while meeting critical deadlines to ensure timely and accurate processing.
As a Randstad employee, we offer:
- 2 or 4 year degree in Finance, Math, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field (preferred) College graduates are encouraged to apply!
- 1+ years of work experience in business environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work demands
- Outstanding attention to details
- Effective verbal/written communication
- Strong technical aptitude: Proficient with MS Office products and able to learn/apply new software quickly!
- Continual professional coaching and development
- Paid training-no direct experience required!
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits (optional)
If you'd like to learn more OR you're ready to apply, please email your resume directly to Kelly Miller at Kelly.Miller1@randstadusa.com.
Interviews are occurring now for positions starting in June and July!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.