Temporary Route Sales Positions
Randstad is seeking a Temporary Route Sales Representative for a contract position with a growing national cookie company to service major grocery chains in the Shreveport, LA area. The company will provide you with own territory, PLUS:
* Delivery vehicle with gas card.
* Warehouse space to store your merchandise
* Tools and promotional programs to encourage sales growth.
* Ongoing training, mentoring, and support.
* Pay rate of $120/day.
The rights to this route are for sale as well; if you would have an interest in purchasing the route and becoming an independent distributor, we would be happy to discuss that with you!
This opportunity involves managing the full sales cycle for an existing route, including delivery of the product and growing market share..
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Requirements to be Successful
* Must be highly motivated.
* Customer service and sales experience.
* A positive and winning attitude is essential.
* Route experience preferred but will train the right person.
* Requires early morning starts, approx. 8 hour days and 5 days per week.
* Selling in and delivery of extra displays is also an expectation for this position.
* This position includes light warehouse work each day as well as the restocking of the delivery vehicle.
* Clean driving record and willingness to subject to a background check.
Please contact Jeff.email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.