We are currently seeking a Recruiter for one of our non-profit customers located in Washington DC. If you are high energy, can work well in a team environment, attention to detail plus can adapt quickly to day to day changes, please read more!
- Recruits, screens, and interviews internal and external applicants to fill job vacancies.
- Reviews and evaluates applicant's work history, education, training, and other qualifications.
- Arranges and conducts interviews with qualified candidates for the position.
- Notifies candidates of consideration or rejection.
- Informs candidates of job's duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits programs, work schedule and conditions, career advancement opportunities, etc.
- Arranges for testing of candidates.
- Records and evaluates results and other relevant information.
- Refers qualified applicants to hiring managers.
- Coordinates the verification of employment history, education, and references.
- Prepares and extends job offers.
- Prepares and/or authorizes appropriate paperwork.
- Participates in the design and placement of employment advertising.
- Communicates with a variety of external sources regarding position vacancies.
- Conducts new hire orientations and/or exit interviews, as needed.
- Arranges for interviews and travel and lodging of selected candidate at company's expense.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to develop relationships with co-workers and employees in other departments through effective communication.
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent knowledge.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience, MS Office Suite testing will be required.
Please go to www.us.randstad.com to create your account and apply directly to this posting, candidates with actual experience requested will be contacted!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.