Human Resources Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting human resources assistant opportunity? A firm in the Pottsville area is currently seeking an administrative assistant to support their human resources team during an exciting transition with their operations. The hours for the position are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. The compensation for this position will be $15 to $16 per hour based upon qualifications. Please see below for duties and qualifications. This contact will be available through the end of Fall.
- Serve as the point of contact for candidates in a high volume setting
- Screen candidates for industrial positions
- Post job ads, assist in the interview process and onboarding processes
- Responsible for administrative support to human resources department
- Maintain all files and databases
- Other clerical tasks as needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 1+ years of experience in a human resources role, staffing or similar experience
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you have interest and are qualified for this opportunity please apply to this posting directly or email your resume to Travis.Buono@randstadusa.com with subject line "Pottsville Human Resources Opportunity"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.