Data Entry I
Our client in the Phoenixville, PA area is seeking data entry professionals to support their operations. This position is a great opportunity to start in a temporary role with an excellent company that can grow into a permanent position!
- Responsible for data retrieval from various sources
- Follow-up with insurance companies as needed to complete claims
- Complete data entry for claims
- Accountable to timely and accurate data entry
- Maintain electronic records and logs
- Run reports and file paperwork
- Operate office equipment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience
- Knowledge of how to work a scanner/copier/fax
- High school or GED required
- Good organizational skills in order to manage workload and maintain accurate data entry/filing
- Ability to use problem solving skills to manage priorities and complete work to customer deadlines
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply directly to this posting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.