Administrative Assistant with Quickbooks
We are currently in need of an Administrative Assistant with Quickbooks Desktop for a Temp to Hire opportunity with a great work ethic to work for our client who is a large Government Shipping company in Annapolis, MD. This opportunity is paying between $15 - $18 per hour based on experience.
- Coordinates logistical and administrative aspects of meetings
- Performs clerical and administrative duties for assigned program(s)/project(s) under minimal supervision
- Writes, edits, and formats routine correspondence
- May participate in research efforts including collection, assembly, and tabulation of data, as well as researching and summarizing literature
- Ability to solve problems with supervisory consultation or by following procedures
- Ability to prioritize work and the flexibility to change directions as the job dictates
- Ability to work successfully in independently??
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of actual administrative assistant experience
- Quickbooks Desktop experience required
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with data entry (specifically verifying accuracy, integrity and completeness)
- Arrival time and attendance vital
Please apply directly to the posting and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.