Randstad Central Delivery is now hiring multiple Support Specialists. Please review the Qualifications below and Apply if you are interested!
This team is making changes and are moving from one server to another. This person will then provide all customers with the requirement for the new server. will provide the credentials and identify a main point of contact for each client. The transition team will control the communication and set up the blast to the customers and the reminders. They will set up ways to track migration and what they need is for those temps to be the voice of the level 1 style support.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. Associates degree or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Experience in a business or sales environment - 2 to 3 years.
3. Proficient in Microsoft software applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Access).
4. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
5. Proven customer service skills and strong customer focus required. Direct contact with customers via phone and email.
6. Ability to learn various internal customer, sales tools and related applications. Salesforce experience preferred.
7. Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people across organizations and geographical boundaries. Ability to take direction, work independently yet is able to work in a team-driven atmosphere.
High School/ GED Required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.