A number of our clients in the Charlotte area are constantly looking for Accounting Support professionals to join their teams, and become a part of company growth.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to general ledger system
- Input vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Work calculations, databases, and bank accounts.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A few skill sets most of our clients look for are as follows:
- Microsoft Excel
- General knowledge of AP/AR, General Ledger, Reconciliations, Payroll
- Journal Entries
- Month-end close
- Time Management
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- High School Diploma
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and a brief description of your experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.