Customer Service Representative
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment, and are seeking to be challenged? An online consumer lending company with a fun, casual, upbeat environment is seeking several Customer Service Representatives.
Experience in finance or a call center environment is not required. A positive attitude and eagerness to learn are a must! The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Answer all inbound calls from customers to provide them with accurate product and service information
- Follow-up on all customer requests via phone, chat and email
- Provide loan extensions and process loan payments
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls, chats or issues
- Provide a high level of service to our callers to ensure they understand the loan process, and to create referrals
Working hours: 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Great phone presence is a must, since you'll be spending the majority of your time on the phone, below are additional requirements:
- Excellent phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to listen through a situation and think on your feet
- Excellent attendance record in previous employment
- Proven computer skills required (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets)
-High school diploma
-Stable work history
-Be able to work between hours of 11:30am-10 p.m.
Must be available to work between the hours of 11:30am - 10:00 pm. Most shifts do include one weekend day
Scheduled for 5 weeks (Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm). After training, you will begin working the assigned schedule.
This position starts at $14.00hr ($14 base pay + a shift differential once out of training for eligible shifts)
Please submit resume by clicking to apply. Candidates that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted by a recruiter.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.