Recruiter Part Time
If you're looking for a new career with the second largest HR service provider in the world, look no further! Randstad is currently seeking a Recruiter to support one of our local accounts. We are looking to fill a part time position. Applicants must be flexible and willing to work with the needs our the business.
- Recruit, screen, and interview candidates for temporary positions
- Heavy inbound and outbound call volume
- Administer skill assessments
- Conduct and document reference checks
- Administer, complete, and organize employee onboarding
- Ensure accurate I-9 processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
- Exhibit great planning and organization skills
- Excellent execution of business policies and procedures
- Can adapt to the changing needs of the business
- Flexible schedule to support business needs.
- At least 1-2 years of experience recruiting for a staffing agency or similar high volume recruitment
- College degree is desired but not required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.