Repossession Agent/ Skip Tracer
Our Client is looking for experienced investigators, skip tracers and loss prevention/repossession specialists, but will train the right candidate.
Competitive base pay plus UNCAPPED Commissions!
HIRING IMMEDIATELY! If interested you can email your resume directly to: email@example.com
- Use all internet databases and phone tools to locate customers and/or collateral
- Prepare and send documents
- Use problem solving to resolve challenging accounts/situations.
- Ensure all information/leads provided are being acknowledged and reacted to
- Provide frequent updates to summarize progress made throughout the lifecycle of orders until concluded
- Schedule and assign orders to appropriate contractors to ensure expectations are met and information provided is understood
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Must have experience speaking with professionals on the telephone
- Used to reaching or exceeding goals
- Able to work well individually and as a team
- Can type 35 wpm or more
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2 years' experience with auto-finance, collections or call center preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.