Role and Scope of Position:
The Waterbury LNG Plant Clerk position provides administrative support for the Waterbury LNG facility on a part time basis. The position requires the ability to complete entries in Word, Excel, PPT and maintenance databases. The LNG Plant Clerk will: create routine and special reports as requested, complete general office tasks such as answering phones, greet visitors, order office supplies, schedule site meetings, and maintain a complex filing system. This position reports to the LNG Plant Superintendent with oversight from the Manager of LNG Operations.
1. Provide clerical support for the Waterbury LNG facility.
2. Compiling, entering and reporting personnel and production statistics.
3. Effectively tracks and facilitates the participation of LNG plant personnel and associated.firefighters in the NGA Fire Academy Training sessions. This function includes scheduling, setting up hotel accommodations and tracking related costs and payments.
4. Procures, tracks and adequately processes P-Card related invoices.
5. Orders and tracks office supplies.
6. Assembles the LNG operations weekly report with data provided by plant operations.
7. Maintains the LNG trucking compliance sheet, this excel sheet is used to track the volume of LNG being trucked into the Waterbury LNG facility.
8. Perform duties within the standards for safety and in accordance with state, local and federal agencies regulations.
9. Track LNG plant invoices and monthly UVL???s.
10. Organize and categorize plant documentation.
11. Perform other office administration duties as assigned.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
--Ability to interpret and process information efficiently.
--Ability to draft data requests for reporting purposes.
--Problem solving skills
--Strong spoken and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with others
--Demonstrated skill working with computer databases and data file manipulation
--Demonstrated skill with Accounting/Financial Systems
--Demonstrated skill with MS Office applications as well as Internet-based tools and resources
High school diploma or equivalent required; 2 yr. degree preferred
Licenses: Valid State Driver???s License
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of related experience required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.