Customer Service Entry Level
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering phones to assist customers with orders or questions, data entry, basic computer skills. These positions are available for Part-Time (with flexibility to do some Full-Time), and also Full-Time.
- Answer phones to take orders, answer questions about product, and suggest information about products/services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains Customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer???s complaints; determine the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Data Entry: Experience with Excel, Word, SAP.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Customer Service.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Product Knowledge is preferred, not required.
- Quality focus.
- Documentation skills.
- Phone skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type 60 Words Per Minute (WPM).
- Minimum of 6 months in a Customer Service Representative Role.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.