Call Center Team Lead
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you enjoy coaching your team to success? If so, we want you as a part of our team.
As a Call Center Team Lead, your focus will be on the overall development and management of Customer Service Representatives. You will monitor and evaluate the quality and handling of inbound calls, outbound calls and/ or correspondence, and document quality and productivity issues and performance measures for management review. Our focus is on the quality of the information given to our customers and on the ability of our Customer Service Representatives to resolve the customer's issue on the first call. We want your passion for quality and success on our team!
- Conduct training for call center staff
- Coach customer service staff on work procedures including but not limited to proper call handling and maintaining call quality standards
- Provide constructive feedback and positive reinforcement to drive performance
- Conduct call evaluations ensuring compliance with performance standards and superior outcomes
- Identify developing trends impacting the quality of our service and/or types of provider calls and proactively partners with appropriate parties to recommend process enhancements or solutions.
- Performance management of temporary customer service associates including, call handling metrics, and behavioral observations
- Adherence to Best Practices, Policies, and Procedures to ensure fair and consistent management of all temporary customer service representatives
Must be Professional, Energetic, Enthusiastic and a Leader!
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM; Must be able to work 8 hour shift
- Ability to coach and mentor employees preferred
- Adaptable to change
- Demonstrated success in other professional roles
- Passionate about quality
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast pace environment
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 years of management experience
- High School Diploma and 2 years of management experience
- 1-3 years of Customer Service experience (preferably in Call Center setting)
- Willingness to submit to a 10 year criminal background check, 7 years of employment, credit check and drug test in accordance to applicable state laws
Apply today for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.