A Business Analyst is needed for a large utilities company in Charlotte, NC. This Business Analyst will analyze company functions, processes, and activities to improve business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes, and procedures.
- Determines most useful business solutions for the company
- Recommends alternative solutions to management as to courses of action that best meet the organization's goals
- Performs duties concerned with the design and improvement of computer-based business systems
- Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of performance problems
- Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems
- Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems
- Solicits from management symptoms of problem, formally defines the problem, breaks problem into component parts, and gathers information about each of these parts from a variety of sources
- Selects the most appropriate analytical technique
- Utilizes several analytical techniques including six sigma, process improvement, and continuous improvement models.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Strong attention to detail
Experience with process improvement
Bachelors degree and 3+ years experience with process improvments
Must be familiar with Six Sigma methodology
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.