If you're looking for a new career with the second largest HR service provider in the world, look no further! Randstad is currently seeking a Recruiter to support one of our high volume accounts in Fort Worth, TX!
- Recruit, screen, and interview candidates for permanent placement, temporary to hire, and temporary positions
- Heavy inbound and outbound call volume
- Administer skill assessments
- Conduct and document reference checks
- Administer, complete, and organize employee onboarding
- Ensure accurate I-9 processing
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- At least 1-2 years of experience recruiting for a staffing agency or similar high volume recruitment
- Excels in a demanding/fast-paced team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
- Exhibit great planning and organizing skills
- Excellent execution of business policies and procedures
- Can adapt to the changing needs of the business
- College degree is desired but not required.
If this sounds like your next career, apply now!
In addition, send a brief summary of your interest in this position and your resume to email@example.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.