Are you fascinated by the latest technology? Do you see touch screens and digital displays and just stare in wonderment? If so, one of the leading production and electronic system distribution specialists in the industry is hiring and you could be a great fit for their company! With a family feel and European roots, this company is all about fostering great talent and promoting from within. They are currently looking to bring on a Marketing Communications Coordinator in their Hauppauge location! This is a direct hire position and the hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with a starting salary of $50-60K.
- Communicate with European headquarters to obtain press releases
- Work with US press agency to translate marketing material and distribute where necessary
- Perform SEO duties and check existing optimization to ensure proper set up
- Order material and electronic components for trade shows
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 5+ years of marketing experience required
- Previous SEO experience a must
- HTML/CSS coding a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- This position may require occasional travel
If you or someone you know is interested and qualified, send your resume as a WORD attachment to email@example.com.
Why work with a recruiter? Click to find out! https://players.brightcove.net/5454530052001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5729137144001
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.