Duration: Assignment through December 31, 2018; possible conversion to FTE
Pay Rate: $34.08 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be performing basic to moderate assignments and problem resolution for risk-based assurance and advisory engagements in the field of information technology. You will be performing one or more of the following activities: risk and control identification and evaluation, advanced audit techniques, data retrieval, research and analysis, and client meetings and interviews.
Experience and Skills:
- Attends discussions and reviews process maps for documenting IT Application and General Controls.
- Document IT Application and General Controls along with the identification and documentation of control gaps.
- Answers questions regarding the IT Application and General Controls that have been documented.
- Utilizes various business systems, applications, and audit tools and may create basic queries and ad hoc reports. Reviews, analyzes, and interprets data collected from multiple sources to ensure valid conclusions are drawn. Conducts fact finding interviews with client management.
- 2 years of audit, financial, insurance, banking, information technology or related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree or six years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, and Word
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.