This Texas-based Fortune 500 Financial Services group is looking for a Reinsurance Auditor in their San Antonio headquarters.
- The Reinsurance Analyst supports reinsurance processes through one or more of the following activities:
- processes death claims, administers reinsurance, account reconciliations, audit support and coordination, reporting and analysis
- Responsible for managing reinsurance risk, audit support, financial analysis and/or insurance-related statistical reporting
8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- One to two years of experience in Life/Health/Annuity Reinsurance preferred
- Experience with SAS, Project Management, Visual Basic Applications for Macros, Accounting, Math, Statistics and Computer Science in an analytical or technical capacity preferred
- Bachelor's degree or four years of equivalent work experience in addition to the minimum experience required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Two or more years of experience as an analyst or other relevant work experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.