Financial Administrative Assistant
A financial planning company located in Victor, NY is currently seeking a Financial Administrative Assistant for a direct hire opportunity! The hiring company is looking for candidates who are energetic and enthusiastic team players. This position requires great organizational and critical thinking skills. If you have some experience working in the investment or insurance industry, this may be the position for you!
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary: $30,000 - $35,000 per year
- Paid vacation and Personal time
- Employer contributions towards healthcare insurance and retirement savings plans
- Preparing reports and materials for client appointments
- Handling phone calls from clients and fund companies
- Preparing and processing various investment and insurance related forms for clients
- Trade Processing
- Update client data records
- Handling incoming emails and revising outgoing emails
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Related investment or insurance experience (Bank tellers, Service Desk, etc.)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
** Securities licenses are not required, but are a huge plus**
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com. You can also call 585-267-8910 for immediate consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.