Design Sales Consultant
We are looking for energetic Sales Consultants who think like a business owner! Are you a self motivated entrepreneur who is tech savvy, has an eye for color, design and home furnishings, as well as the ability to sell design and build rapport with customers?
You'll have the ability to make as much as you produce with a draw against commission. First year is $45-50 minimum for the right individual.
- Take a consultative selling approach to building customer relationships as you help prospective buyer's select home furnishing pieces that best suit their needs.
- Accountability for your individual success within a team environment.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals. Meet deadlines in a revenue-driven atmosphere with unlimited earning potential!
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Build your business by prospecting with new and existing customers and by scheduling appointments.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Generate leads by prospecting and networking.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Communication skills, listening skills and follow up skills
Ability to design and coordinate room or furniture plans
Ability to generate leads by prospecting and networking
Build business and maintain scheduled appointments with potential clients and repeat customers
?? Two years proven retail experience desirable.
?? College degree or college coursework preferred.
?? Ability to dress for success in a showroom environment.
?? Business to business sales experience a plus.
?? Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
?? Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.