Manufacturing Lab Technician
The Manufacturing Lab Technician performs various laboratory techniques of technician level duties in the areas of manufacturing.- This position involves carrying out standard operating procedures involving basic laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment and record keeping as necessary.
- Manufactures, labels and packages, antibodies, IHC reagents, buffers, and control slides in accordance with a supply-driven schedule.
- Carries out standard operating procedures involving basic laboratory techniques, calculations, materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment and record keeping as necessary to manufacture products.
- Appraises laboratory supply levels and places orders when necessary.
- Maintains detailed and organized Device History Records, in both electronic and written forms.
- Independently coordinates the maintenance of mandatory records.
- Analyzes data and makes detailed observations, advises manager of any factors that may affect the quality of the product, and suggests options for preventative or corrective actions.
- Audits and evaluates process documents and proposes revisions.
- Manufacturers and processes control slides for external use and sale as finished good products.-
- Maintains records and keeps spreadsheets updated.
--Lab:?? Use of general laboratory equipment such as micropipettes, centrifuges, vortexes, balances, and volumetric glassware.
--Technical:?? Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
--Presentation:?? Demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings; may present using PowerPoint.
--Written Communication:?? Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
--Oral Communication:?? Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
--An AA/AS in a biological science or biochemistry field and/or 5 years of lab experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required.
--Minimum of 1 year laboratory experience in FDA regulated biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
--General knowledge of FDA QSRs and ISO 13485 or other related industry standards preferred.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:-
--Frequently talks, hears, uses hands; occasionally stands, walks, reaches with hands and arms; seldom sits, crouches, or crawls.
--Must be able to lift up to a maximum of 40 lbs. on occasion.
Interested? Please send updated resume to: Rebecca.Ricksgers@external.emdmillipore.com or you can call me with questions: 951-514-4501.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.