Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Randstad at Cobb is seeking a Talent Acquisition Consultant for a large Healthcare client in the Marietta area. The client is looking for a temporary person for a minimum of 12 weeks, with the potential to become a permanent employee. Come join a company that is Employee Focused, respectful, and active in listening to both internal employees and external customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, recruiting, and coordination of interviews
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and site visits for prospective employees
- Conducts all references and- negotiation of employment offers for all prospective candidates
- Develops effective strategies/campaigns for recruitment of Medical Staff in training and practice for designated specialties including direct mail, print, and internet advertising, residency programs and state/national medical organizations and specialty meetings.
- Maintains database of all candidate information to include curriculum vitae, contact information, referrals and follow-up information.
- Acts as a liaison with candidate and practice regarding contractual, credentialing and other issues.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Required Minimum Skills: Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, interviewing and negotiation skills. Ability to work independently
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required.
- Required Minimum Experience: Three years of experience in physician recruitment and medical staff or related recruitment experience in a large Hospital a MUST.
Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Supervisor or Manager, the Talent Acquisition Consultant acts as strategic business partner with site leadership on all Talent Acquisition related needs. Proactively engages the Leadership teams to establish a common understanding of Talent Acquisition processes, outcomes, and service standards. Serves as consultant with Leadership in the development of effective Talent Acquisition, on-boarding, and new hire retention strategies.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.