Call Center Rep
Our client, a large Pharmaceutical company, located in Monroeville, PA, is hiring for Benefits Verification Reps starting on 06/25/2018. This role will pay $17.00 an hour.
This role will last at least 6 months
Under general supervision of an Operations Manager, the Benefits Verification Specialist will contact insurance companies to verify patient specific benefits for programs we administer. The Benefits Verification Specialist will ask appropriate questions regarding patient's benefits and complete data entry and/or appropriate forms to document patient's benefits coverage
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews all patient insurance information needed to complete the benefit verification process.
2. Triages cases with missing information to appropriate program associate.
3. Verifies patient specific benefits and precisely documents specifics for various payer plans including patient coverage, cost share, and access/provider options.
4. Identifies any restrictions and details on how to expedite patient access.
5. Could include documenting and initiating prior authorization process, claims appeals, etc.
6. Completes quality review of work as part of finalizing product.
7. Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to management.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED required. Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accounting, computer sciences, medical billing and coding, customer service or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate's degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Two years (2) + years directly related and progressively responsible experience required. A two-year degree can be used in lieu of 2 years of the experience requirement.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Proficient Windows based experience including fundamentals of data entry/typing
2. Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
3. Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
4. Independent problem solver, good decision maker, and robust analytical skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Effective written and verbal communication
7. Familiarity with verification of insurance benefits preferred
8. Attention to detail, flexibility, and the ability to adapt to changing work situations.
9. Strong customer service experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.