Human Resource Service Center Specialist
Be available to handle internal employee inquiries.
Represent Health Plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts to determine their nature, and respond to complex calls related to specialized product lines or queues.
- Respond with empathy to complaints and concerns from members concerning health plan benefits, account status, payment history, and medical services.
- Initiate contact with the appropriate health plan, medical group and facility personnel to obtain information relevant to the concern or inquiry as needed.
- Evaluate data to determine and implement the appropriate course of action to resolve the complaint and/or coordinate service recovery.
- Document according to procedure. Assist department in reaching call handling goals, first contact resolution goals, complaint resolution compliance, member retention and making return contact as warranted.
- Complete required training (including, but not limited to, annual certifications) and understand how to use tools available to recall necessary information
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
**One Year of Prior Human Resources experience**
**2+ years of Customer Service experience within a Healthcare or Insurance Environment is highly desirable**
**Must be able to type at least 45 WPM and be willing to test**
**Preferred experience with PeopleSoft 8.8**
**Proficiency in Lotus Notes or MS Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.**
**Must be flexible to have 100% attendance for the 1st 90 days**
**Must have at least a High School Diploma or equivalent**
If you are interested and qualified, please APPLY TODAY!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.