Advanced Customer Service Representative
* Manages assigned call file of approximately 150 retailers daily; contacting each weekly to promote new products and place orders.
* Work closely with assigned Lottery Territory Manager; communicate with them weekly and as needed, discussing retailer needs/concerns and how you can work together to address the same.
* Reviews and processes incoming ticket orders received from both Lottery Territory Manager and retailers; monitoring and tracking sales levels in order to better service assigned retailers. Reviews on hand inventory, settlement history, product facings and weekly sales averages to determine accurate distribution volumes.
* Maintains daily computerized customer records of all phone contacts and brief description of daily business transactions.
* Is prepared at all times to answer inbound calls in addition to managing outbound call file.
Responsible for performing all assigned duties related to the completion of a daily call file.
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Seeking employees who are looking for a growth opportunity, and also individuals who are detail oriented.
Create positive relations, promote strong customer service and provide information necessary to allow retailers to properly manage their on hand inventory of Instant Lottery Tickets.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.