Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Analyst
Pay Rate: $38.67 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.
Duration: 1 year assignment, can extend up to 1 additional year
What you will be doing:
Utilize an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) case management tool and other internal software-driven systems to monitor, research and analyze trends related to member transactional activity.
- Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering and terrorist finance activity.
- Refers unusual/out of pattern transactional activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Investigations (AMLI) for further investigation and potential regulatory reporting.
- Understands and applies maturing knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies.
- Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to assist in development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures.
- May assist with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios, systemic alerts and manual referrals.
- Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect, or prevent money-laundering or terrorist finance activity.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 years’ experience for these skills:
- Relevant business support and/or general analysis experience that demonstrates a maturing knowledge of AML and Sanctions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work in a detail-oriented manner
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of an analyst assessment may be required.
- Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- AML case management tool
Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.