Sales Operation Liaison
Our client in Horsham, PA is currently seeking a Sales Operation Liaison. This is a career opportunity for a new role with our client. The role will be essential to the company's success working directly with the warehouse teams and the customer care teams. The role can begin as soon as possible for the right candidate and offer $50-55,000 annually compensation. Light travel is required between two locations about 10 minutes apart.
- Act as liaison between logistics and customer care teams
- Ensuring all orders ship on time
- Resolve issues by supporting customer care team and assist them with customer concerns
- Reviewing reports in ERP system
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Proficient in Excel and Office 365 (or SAP/Oracle)
- 2-5 years' experience with customer service (no retail)
- Former experience working for manufacturing or logistics company is required
- Analyzing, customer service, problem solving, critical thinking, communication, and customer service are essential qualities
If you are a qualified applicant and interested in this opportunity please email your resume and three professional references to Travis.Buono@randstadusa.com with subject line "Sales Operation Liaison"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.