The qualified candidate will have the demonstrated ability to operate within cross-functional groups and external stakeholder groups, with demonstrated leadership abilities and strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation, and conflict management skills. Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a must, with the ability to maintain confidential information and secure materials appropriately.
Responsibilities will focus on communication with examinees and attorneys regarding security issues that takes place prior, during, or after examinations. This position will be a liaison between examinees, attorneys, and internal and external stake holders. This position will gather evidence and documentation for committee review, coordinate details of committee meetings, and handle USMLE policy exception request from examinees, state medical boards, etc. Policy work will require data search and entry and problem resolution in a variety of topics. Additionally, this position will assist with process documentation, development of educational materials, and may have some project management responsibilities.
- Prepare custom correspondence, reports, communications, and informational materials
- Assemble agenda materials for committees
- Responsible for the review of candidate policy exception requests; prepare responses
- Collaborate with other staff to investigate issues relating to exam security
- Coordinate publications and communications about the examination program
- Schedule and set up meetings, other administrative duties as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary and appropriate
Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding of operational and exam delivery processes and mechanisms
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration
- Excellent writing skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong project management and analytical skills, including superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and deliver reports and materials for governance and external meetings with collaborators
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Unwavering professionalism and outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Minimum 5 years' experience working within a fast-paced business environment dealing with highly confidential information.
- Proficiency with Adobe and MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SharePoint experience a plus.
- BA degree
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.