At the Billerica and Bedford facilities:
- Move filled waste drums (up to 55 gallon) from point of generation to Hazardous Waste Storage Area using 4-wheel drum dolly.
- Assure waste drums are labelled properly
- Move empty drums from Chemical Distribution Room to Hazardous Waste Storage Area
- Pump waste from holding tank to drums (5 days per week). Assure drums are properly labeled.
- Move drums every Tuesday from Hazardous Waste Storage Area to waste vendor truck.
- Move drums of sodium hydroxide from storage area to wastewater treatment area. Using drum pump, daily pumping of drum contents into holding tank.
- Mixing sodium bicarbonate solution and filling tank as required.
- Assist with calibration of pH meters (EHS to provide training)
- Perform Hazardous Waste Satellite Accumulation Inspections (1 day per week)
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PMSkills:
Site EHS to provide training on;
- General EHS Requirements
- Hazard Communications for chemicals the employee will be working with
- Hazardous Waste training (labeling requirements, weekly inspection items, emergency procedures, etc.)
- Other topics as required
- Ability to travel between the Billerica and Bedford MA facilities (approx. 10 minutes). Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Training in Hazardous Waste regulations and OSHA Hazard Communications a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.