Onsite Account Manager
Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire multiple super stars to our On-Site Management Teams in the Chandler/Phoenix area. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
Working for Randstad offers a variety of awesome benefits including:
- Generous PTO package
- Flexible work schedules
- Excellent health benefit plan
- Paid volunteer time
- 401k match and much more!
Responsibilities:Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or staffing
- Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Google
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Experience doing start-up operations beneficial
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
Interested candidates who would like more information can contact Lee Sawyer at email@example.com or apply below today. We look forward to talking to you.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.