We are currently looking for a data entry and customer service specialist in the Quakertown area! Our client is seeking a detail oriented individual who can work independently and maintain accurate database information.
- Adding order and manufacturing information into Excel and Microsoft
- Taking incoming calls regarding purchases and order processing
- Maintaining an organized database
- Keep track of orders and projects and update the status in the system as necessary
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and must have experience with Excel and Microsoft
- Ability to work in a small team and work independently
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or industrial company
- Previous experience in a data entry and/or customer service role
- Reliable transportation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.