Data Entry Operator II
Data Entry Specialist at a Biotech/Pharma located in Cambridge, MA
Contract: 6 month position
Work closely with manufacturing partners to minimize supply chain risks. Manage commercial manufacturing data and data trending. Provide project management support as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key function satisfactorily.
- Provide support to commercial manufacturing associated with biologics drug substance.
- Support excursions and change management in TrackWise and/or EQMS
- Manage commercial data
- Project management support
- Use understanding of project timelines to plan and coordinate with cross functional peers.
- Proficient in PowePoint, Excel, Word, JMP, TrackWise
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Minimum Qualifications: Must demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Basic project management skills
- Demonstrate understanding of basic mammalian cell culture and/or purification processes and/or basic scientific background
- BSc + 0-3 yrs in biopharma or related field
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Data visualization and presentation
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with data management systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.