Randstad is currently seeking a Payroll Administrative Assistant for a highly reputed contracting organization in North Denver. The position is highly autonomous, and will be responsible for the administrative functions in payroll and human resources for all employees.
Job Responsibilities to Include:
- Gather & enter shift reports and examine for accuracy
- Follow up with supervisors for any missing information/clarifying questions
- Manage pre-employment and new hire orientation
- Provide administrative duties
- On occasion will be responsible for Receptionist duties
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 3-4 years of experience in a simliar role, construction experience a plus
- Payroll entry experience
- Human Resources experience/exposure
- Analytical & organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Computer acumen
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-4 years of applicable experience
- Ability to perform under pressure in a deadline driven environment
If these criteria fit your experience and your desires for a new role, don't hesitate, APPLY today with an updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.