Randstad is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with internal auditing efforts of our I-9 program and documents; for our client, a global leader in the field of agriculture and biotechnology.
Top skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Conduct internal I-9 audits on active and inactive I-9s to ensure completeness and accuracy in accordance with federal requirements.
- Utilize the Equifax I-9 Management system to aid in auditing efforts.
- Collaborate with the HR Reporting team and Equifax vendor to retrieve employee and I-9 data specific to the location being audited.
- Prepare the I-9 audit report via excel and document I-9 audit findings, detailing any missing documentation or discrepancies discovered.
- Partner with the I-9 Administrator to report the findings from the I-9 audit and follow escalation procedures for noncompliant I-9s.
- Follow-up measures will be required to ensure I-9s are in compliance.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the site I-9 coordinator and HR Generalist/Business
- Partner to answer inquires and provide coaching on I-9 compliance procedures.
- Partner with the Legal and Immigration team for additional legal guidance and resources.
- Complete additional tasks as requested by the I-9 Administrator and/or HR Shared Service Team.
- Quick Learner
- Bachelor degree
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment in handling sensitive matters, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, self-starter, problem solving and decision making ability required
- High degree of initiative, must be proactive and analytical
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong teamwork skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, have a sense of urgency for time sensitive delivery, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated agility - flexible and comfortable with changes in work assignments as the scope of the role evolves
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Training and coaching experience preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.