Randstad is seeking an accomplished professional for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Project Manager with our client, a global leader in the field of agriculture and biotechnology.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects and developing charter and documenting requirements of the project in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Create an integrated project management plan, including schedule, budget, resource, risk management, scope management, etc.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Manage project staff in a global, matrix environment
- Develop forms and records to document project activities.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Execute and monitor the progress of the project, making adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Evaluate the project, facilitate lessons learned and make recommendations as needed.
- Experience managing projects in business, IT or Engineering
- Familiarity managing projects in both Stage Gate and Agile environments
- Minimum of Bachlor's Degree, MS or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a PM
- PMP Certification
- Ability to take initiative
- Able to contribute outside of traditional project management, i.e. mentoring others.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.