Medicare Data Entry
** CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO TYPE 12,000 KSPH **
APPLICANTS WILL BE TESTED
Analyze and review Medicare Supplement claims to determine coverage availability. Accurate input of data from the Medicare Explanation of Benefits into the claims system so that the proper claim benefit can be calculated. A thorough understanding of Medicare coverage is required. Meet productivity and quality goals set by department head. Basic computer skills are required. Excellent typing/10 key skills are mandatory as this position requires high volume data entry.
Accurately input data from the Medicare explanation of benefits into the claims system to allow for proper benefit computation. Corresponds with claimant??s via system letters and messages on EOBs. Meet production and quality guidelines established by the department. Average minimum daily production is 280 to 300 claims. Consult with the management staff on any questionable claims.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 10 Key
- Ability to a minimum of 12,000 keystrokes per hour
- Medical claims or Medical office experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Ability to hey 12,000 KSPH
- Prior experience reading, analyzing and interpreting health insurance policies and Medical explanations of benefits
- Performing basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to solve problems related to the claims adjudication process.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.