Randstad is currently looking for a Proposal Specialist responsible for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), coordinating and editing proposals to achieve key business objectives and gathering supporting documents and analyses. This position is a blend of writing/proofing, marketing, and project management.
- Review RFPs and coordinate the response for the opportunities
- Utilize, maintain and update proposal library
- Work within strict deadlines for submission
- Coordinate proposal production process (printing, binding, mailing)
- Manages the RFP as a project -- including setting and maintaining a timeline for successful completion of proposal
- Interviews and gathers information to customize responses with input from the RFP knowledge base, product developers, and/or content experts
- Produces strategic, accurate, and comprehensive proposals
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other programs, and proven ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong written communication, editing and interpersonal skills
- Proposal experience a plus, but not required
- InDesign or Photoshop experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, marketing/business or related field required or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years' experience in proposal writing or editing; healthcare proposal experience is a plus
- Successful experience in developing the RFP responses including government/public sector
- Exceptional listening, writing, editing, and formatting skills
Interested candidates please apply online at www.randstadusa.com
and email your resume to Karina Fernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
. I will review resumes daily and follow up with phone calls.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.