Accounts Payable Clerk
We have a new exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk with an amazing firm in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The position schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm. The pay rate will be between $40,000 and $43,000 dependent upon experience. Please read through the responsibilities and and qualifications below.
The Accounts Payable Specialist position reports to the Accounting Manager. It requires basic to moderately complex bookkeeping and accounting tasks associated with the preparation and maintenance of Accounts Payable and other financial matters.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Code and process invoice for payment
- Analyze expenses by vendor versus budget to ensure the company remains within annual budget.
- Issue Broker Commission Checks
- Record monthly expense accruals and ensure reserves are adequate.
- Unclaimed Property Reporting (Escheatment)
- Send out due diligence letters for outstanding checks
- Report outstanding checks to appropriate state
- 1099 Maintenance
- Accounts Payable interface weekly with General Ledger
- Respond to vendor inquiries
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong Accounts Payable Background with escheatment/unclaimed property filings, federal tax/1099 reporting and analyzing expenses vs budget in total and by vendor
- Must possess at least 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience in a Corporate environment
- Must have strong organization skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation and multi-tasking skills
If you meet the qualifications of our client and have interest please email me your resume and 3 professional references to Travis.Buono@RandstadUSA.com with subject line "Accounts Payable Specialist"
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.