Call Center Representative Inbound
We are recruiting for a high volume call center in the Rancho Cordova/ Sacramento area. The call center reps will be responsible for answering inbound customer phone calls related to the selling or donation of vehicles. Most of the customers will be private party or other entities with which the organization conducts business. The call center reps may also be responsible for placing outbound customer calls in response to phone, email, facsimile or electronic facsimile inquires daily. Please apply and contact us ASAP for next steps.
* Interact with customers via phone and/ or email to obtain information to create a quote or enter a vehicle purchase order for the sale or donation.
* Follow documented scripting and procedures.
* Respond to customer requests regarding retail location information, such as store hours, days of operations, sales and etc.
* Respond to customer questions regarding specific vehicle parts pricing information and local store vehicle inventory information.
* Interact with other employees and store personnel to respond to customer inquiries regarding scheduling of vehicle pick-ups.
* Assist with the resolution of customer requests, complaints, and or concerns.
* Adhere to departmental standards of performance.
* Work effectively with other call center agents, team leaders, supervisors/ managers and trainers.
Location: Rancho Cordova/ Sacramento CA
Pay: $11 an hour or $11.50 if bi lingual in Spanish. Once hired permanent, you have to opportunity to make up to $13.50.
Duration: Temp to Hire (hired within 90 days of start date)
Schedule: Monday - Sunday (must be available)
Time: As early as 5am to as late at 6:30pm (given a set schedule 40 hours a week)
Training: 3 weeks long (cannot miss a single day during the training period)
Working hours: 5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Please read over the full job description and requirements before applying. All candidates that meet those will be contacted for a scheduled interview. After getting registered with Randstad you will be considered for this position and any others that meet your experience and qualifications.
Please also follow the link and take this text survey:
* High school diploma or GED
* Prefer someone with retail experience with work longevity
* 1+ years of previous call center experience is a bonus
* Ability to speak, read and write fluently
* Good verbal and written communication
* Dependable with good work ethic
* Computer proficient
* Organized and a great attention to details
* The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work with a diverse customer base
* Must be able to pass drug and background check
* Comfortable with negotiations and escalated calls
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.